Full-time, part-time and Casual positions available!
- We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated ICU Nurses, Division 1 RN's with Critical Care Certificate and/or a minimum of 2 years ICU experience for Clients in the Melbourne metropolitan area/ northern suburbs, Sunbury, Mornington Peninsula and Warragul, Drouin, Trafalgar area!
- We are also hiring ICU/PICU nurses in Wollongong NSW and in Wagga Wagga NSW for fly-in and fly-out options. Please contact Patrik Hutzel on +61 41 094 2230 or email [email protected]
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ is looking for capable, confident, highly motivated, high performing, passionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses(Division 1), ideally with a Critical Care Certificate or equivalent, with at least 18-24 months recent Critical Care experience, who want to be part of an exciting and new venture. If you want to take your ICU skills to a new level, INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ is the place to be.
If you want to make a difference to our Customers and their Families Quality of Life, using your Intensive Care nursing skills in a different environment, if you like achieving results and you think you can deliver on our major KPI's(Key performance indicators), if you want to see our Customers succeed, if you have passion, if you like to think outside of the box, think in new paradigms and if you think you want to be part of something new and exciting, then contact us today!
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ believes in Client, Employee and stakeholder value, but also strives to give our employees freedom, creativity and independent decision making in the best interest of our Customers and their Families.
We offer competitive and above award remuneration, Family friendly working conditions with flexible shifts, tailored towards your needs. We also offer a company car for full-time positions!
If you want to contribute to our mission, vision, core values and if you can resonate with our Philosophy& Philanthropy!
Anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela has been discharged from hospital, but remains critically ill and will receive INTENSIVE CARE AT HIS HOME
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME PTY Ltd - Quality of life for long-term mechanically ventilated Adults & Children with Tracheostomy, BIPAP, CPAP Ventilation & Home TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition)
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME is proud to be the first accredited intensive care at home nursing service in Australia.
Having a proven, innovative, safe and solid 3rd party accredited framework to deliver intensive care at home nursing care enables us to look after the highest acuity and sickest patients in the community in Australia.
This proven model of care is revolutionising health care and intensive care at a rapid speed, creating value for patients, families, ICU’s/PICU’s, Hospitals and funding bodies alike.
The intellectual property we have built for intensive care at home nursing services enables us to attract the best, most motivated, enthusiastic and most amazing ICU/PICU nurses.
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME is therefore in a position to employ a team with hundreds of years ICU/PICU experience, giving us the ability to look after more and more long-term ICU/PICU Patients at home, which has been formerly unheard of until 2014 in Australia.
As a fast growing company we at INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Clinical Nurse Manager on a Full time basis. We are looking for a skilled Nurse Manager who is looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate must have the drive and ability to lead a growing business with an existing nursing team to promote unity and high-quality patient care.
To join our friendly and passionate team at INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME, you must have proven experience at a senior nursing/management level, have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history, and values of our clients, have the capacity to build secure and trustworthy relationships with both patient and family members, be flexible with the ability to adapt to change and be a positive team player.
- A minimum of 5 years ICU/PICU experience with postgraduate critical care qualification
- Minimum of 2 years NUM/ ANUM experience
- An in-depth understanding of INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME
- Fast learner (you will need to demonstrate how you have done this in the past)
- Some travel is required as & when the need arises
- The ability to be innovative
- Proven track record of achieving challenging KPI's within a budget
- A positive attitude with all stakeholders with a “can-do" resilient approach
- Excellent clinical documentation practice and operational nursing skills
- Filling shifts as & when required
- Sound knowledge & understanding of rostering
- Work collaboratively with internal & external stake holders
- The ability to take on new challenges i.e. Willingness to work outside of your comfort zone
- Embracing a results-driven environment with a high degree of accountability
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate a nursing team in a challenging environment
- Development of policies and procedures in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- A working knowledge of the NDIS/TAC/ DVA and other funding organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- The ability to motivate teams, clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong customer service ethos and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- A high degree of self-awareness
- Must be dedicated to supporting our hard working and passionate nurses at all times
- Proven extensive experience in clinical leadership and management of a team
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a Market Leader of this niche industry within a high-achieving dynamic team
- Career growth & development opportunity
- Competitive remuneration/salary
- Bonus payments on KPI's achieved
- Working from home
- Company car
- Supportive culture
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring & coaching
If you believe you have the skills, values, and expertise to perform the role of Nurse Manager; please apply today to Shebon at [email protected]
To have an in-depth understanding of INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME; please watch the video below.
Applications close 17/9/2021