Full-time, part-time and Casual positions available in Melbourne!
- We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated ICU Nurses, Division 1 RN’s with Critical Care Certificate and/or a minimum of 2 years ICU experience for Clients in the Melbourne metropolitan area/ northern suburbs!
- We also have opportunities for Paediatric ICU Nurses, Division 1/ Paediatric ICU RN’s with post-graduate Critical care certificate or equivalent in the northern suburbs in Melbourne!
- This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced ICU RN’s (Division 1) who want to work for an innovative Intensive Home Care nursing service that keeps long-term ventilated adults& children with tracheostomies out of Intensive Care!
Casual positions available in South Gippsland/Victoria!
- We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated ICU/PICU Nurses, Division 1 RN’s with Critical Care Certificate and/or a minimum of 2 years ICU experience for Clients in South Gippsland/ Victoria!
- We have opportunities for Paediatric ICU Nurses, Division 1/ ICU RN’s with post-graduate Critical care certificate!
- This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and experienced ICU RN’s (Division 1) who want to work for an innovative Intensive Home Care nursing service that keeps a medically complex client out of Intensive Care
- Due to the nature of the program, female ICU RN’s are encouraged to apply!
Call Patrik on 041 094 2230 for more information about the ICU/PICU roles in Melbourne/ South Gippsland or email [email protected]
Contact us today for more information
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ is looking for capable, confident, highly motivated, high performing, passionate and enthusiastic Registered Nurses(Division 1), ideally with a Critical Care Certificate or equivalent, with at least 18-24 months recent Critical Care experience, who want to be part of an exciting and new venture. If you want to take your ICU skills to a new level, INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ is the place to be.
If you want to make a difference to our Customers and their Families Quality of Life, using your Intensive Care nursing skills in a different environment, if you like achieving results and you think you can deliver on our major KPI’s(Key performance indicators), if you want to see our Customers succeed, if you have passion, if you like to think outside of the box, think in new paradigms and if you think you want to be part of something new and exciting, then contact us today!
INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME™ believes in Client, Employee and stakeholder value, but also strives to give our employees freedom, creativity and independent decision making in the best interest of our Customers and their Families.
We offer competitive and above award remuneration, Family friendly working conditions with flexible shifts, tailored towards your needs. We also offer a company car for full-time positions!
If you want to contribute to our mission, vision, core values and if you can resonate with our Philosophy& Philanthropy!
CONTACT US TODAY
if you are interested in working with INTENSIVE CARE AT HOME!
Anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela has been discharged from hospital, but remains critically ill and will receive INTENSIVE CARE AT HIS HOME